Ultra Clean 3018
Aqueous Alkaline Non-Silicated Cleaner
It’s Revolutionary! eChem’s Ultra Clean 3018 is a non-silicated cleaner that consistently outperforms traditional silicated cleaners.
Because it is non-silicated, parts come out clean and shiny without the white powdery residue and the parts washer is free of that heavy, hard clay-like deposit — making it easier to clean out the washer.
Ultra Clean 3018 is a liquid, mildly alkaline spray or immersion cleaner for Stainless Steel, Titanium, Aluminum and other non-ferrous and ferrous metals. It
contains wetting agents to enhance the normal cleaning ability of mild alkalis and is very free rinsing. Little or no scale or sludge builds up in the spray washer or on the heating elements.
- Multi-Metal Safe Detergent: Clean Aluminum, Steel and other alloys with ease
- 3-4% by volume good for cleaning a variety of soils
- Oil Rejecting – Makes it easy to remove floating oils and delivers a long lasting tank life
- Removes heavy duty chlorinated oils and buffing compounds with ease
- Versatile: Use it in Spray Washers, such as Better Engineering, JRI or Proceco style; Immersion/Agitation Equipment, such as Ramco; Ultrasonic, such as Crest and Sink-on-a-drum types, such as Kleentec (Fountain Industries) or Safety Kleen.
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and other environmental regulations
- Safe, Non-Toxic, Non-hazardous, and Bio-degradable
Directions For Use
Ultra Clean 3018 Cleaner / Degreaser can be used at temperatures from as low as 125°F up to 180°F.
Ultra Clean 3018 Cleaner / Degreaser is used at a concentration of 5% by volume. On very hard to clean parts, use up to 10% by volume.
The use of a face shield or goggles and rubber gloves are recommended. If contact with skin, wash off with water. If the eyes are involved, flush with copious
amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. If any irritation persists, consult a physician.
Color: Light Straw
Fragrance: Pleasant, mild aromatic
Type of surfactants: Nonionic and anionic
pH: 9.6 to 10.0
Flash Point: None
Active Ingredients: 24.0%
Specific Gravity: 1.050
Hard Water Compatibility: Excellent
Shelf Life: Excellent
Grease Cutting Ability: Superior
Soil Penetration: Superior