PUSH-PULL ULTRASONIC TRANSDUCERS
Drop-In Piezo Transducer
The Crest Ultrasonics push-pull piezo transducer opens up new ultrasonic cleaning opportunities for you.
Crest Ultrasonics Push-Pull technology allows piezo transducers to perform ultrasonic cleaning in areas that previously you could only attempt with difficulty, if
The ultrasonic driver heads mounted at both ends of the resonator rod induce longitudinal pulses in the resonator at the attachment points. Even with
increasing resonator lengths, the longitudinal pulses guarantee a homogenous sonic field.
- Near-perfect transmission of sound
- Exceptionally long lifetime assured by solid resonator (3 times that of traditional transducers)
- Very high efficiency (>97%), permitting cost savings through the reduction in energy consumption
- Installation in vacuum or overpressure environment possible
- Automatic internal identification for a dry-running condition without additional wiring
- Ideal retrofit for large tanks
Multi-functional for process flexibility
Our Push-Pull technology comes into its own in the following applications:
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Environmental applications (e.g., sewage sludge treatment)
- Sono-chemistry (supporting chemical processes)
- Emulsifying and dispersing
Single-Push® Transducer also available
The single-push transducer with only one driver head is the less expensive version of the push-pull transducer. Only one driver head has to create the total
Various frequencies and materials
We offer frequencies of 25 kHz, 30 kHz, and 40 kHz. And we can produce our rods in either stainless steel or titanium.
19 standard lengths, 3 different frequencies, available for immediate delivery
Standard rod lengths range from 13.31″ to 67.91″.
Powerful support for all of our industrial ultrasonic equipment
Crest Ultrasonics generators are compatible with all of our aqueous ultrasonic equipment and are available as replacement parts for all our customers (sold
Both Genesis and MW ultrasonic generators have a history of outstanding performance in wattages from 250 to 2000 watts. They have the ability to monitor
watt output to ensure consistent cleaning time after time. Only Crest offers TRU-SWEEP™ sweep frequency, which eliminates inconsistent cleaning by
sweeping a +/- 1kHz around the center frequency to a set repetitive rate.