Amolea AS-300 Series Fluorinated Solvent
AMOLEA AS-300AT is a next generation HCFO blend solvent developed by AGC. AMOLEA AS-300AT is an azeotrope containing AMOLEA AS-300 and trans-1,2-DCE and has excellent solvency (Kb value 118).
AMOLEA™ AS-300 and AS-300AT grades are the industry’s newest non-flammable fluorinated solvents with ideal cleaning properties. These next-generation fluorosolvents are based on HCFO chemistry, so they have excellent cleaning solvency, can be used in a vapor degreaser, and are not regulated as HAP (hazardous air pollutants) with GWP (Global Warming Potential) less than 1. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s SNAP program lists these solvents as acceptable for electronics cleaning, metals cleaning, precision cleaning, and coating diluents.
AMOLEA AS-300 and AS-300AT are ideal replacements for HFC solvents, low boiling point HCFO solvents as well as n-propyl bromide (nPB or 1-BP) and trichloroethylene, which are both undergoing risk evaluation under the EPA’s Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
- Degreasing (cutting oils, press oils, silicone oils), greases, waxes, asphalt pitches
- Defluxing of printed wiring assemblies
- Carrier solvent for silicone oils, fluorinated greases, and others
- Replacement for nPB, TCE, PCE, DCM, Chemours Vertrel™, 3M™ Novec™ solvents, & Honeywell Solstice PF
- Low global warming potential (GWP) <1
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Thermally Stable
- High AEL (Acceptable Exposure Limit) 200ppm
- Optimum boiling point (47C) to use in cleaning applications
- Excellent solvency (Kb value 118), comparable with nPB, TCE, DCM
- Recoverable by simple distillation
- Can be used with ultrasonics
- Excellent solvency for processing oils
- No additional stabilizers or surfactants required
|Boiling Point||47C (132.8F)|
|Density (g/cm^3, 25C)||1.28|
|Relative Evaporation Rate (Ether=100)||261|
|Flash Point (Open/Closed cup)||none|