Versatile precision cleaning systems available in aqueous and semi-aqueous — manual, automated, and custom.
The Crest Ultrasonics Optimum Console is a cost-effective, highly flexible solution for all industrial precision cleaning applications. Engineered with a compact,
space-saving design and rugged, stainless steel tubular frame, it offers the convenience of an all-in-one, wash-rinse-dry design with a single-point facility
connection for easy installation.
4- or 5-station designs available for immediate delivery
The 4-station wash-rinse-rinse-dry is ideal for cleaning at the microscopic level. And the 5-station wash-wash-rinse-rinse-dry system is configured for Dual
Process or semi-aqueous precision cleaning applications.
Standard tanks sizes (for manual and automated consoles) range from 10″L x 14″W x 10″D to 24″L x 36″W x 20″D. Custom tank sizes are also available.
NOTE: Standard power requirements on models 1014 through 1826: 240 VAC/60 HZ/3 phase; Model 2436: 480 VAC/60 Hz/3 phase. Other voltages are available.
* Dimensions do not include load/unload tables for automation or 15″ external generator rack.
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
|OC4-1014-HE||10″ x 14″ x 10″||80″ x 34″ x 38″||500 W||1 kW||2 kW||5 kW/1100|
|OC5-1014-HE||10″ x 14″ x 10″||95″ x 34″ x 38″||500 W||1 kW||2 kW||5 kW/1100|
|OC4-1218-HE||12″ x 18″ x 12″||89″ x 38″ x 39″||1000 W||2 kW||3 kW||5 kW/1100|
|OC5-1218-HE||12″ x 18″ x 12″||106″ x 38″ x 39″||1000 W||2 kW||3 kW||5 kW/1100|
|OC4-1622-HE||16″ x 22″ x 16″||110″ x 43″ x 44″||1000 W||4 kW||4 kW||10 kW/1100|
|OC5-1622-HE||16″ x 22″ x 16″||132″ x 43″ x 44″||1000 W||4 kW||4 kW||10 kW/1100|
|OC4-1826-HE||18″ x 26″ x 18″||119″ x 46″ x 44″||1500 W||4 kW||6 kW||12.5 kW/1100|
|OC5-1826-HE||18″ x 26″ x 18″||141″ x 46″ x 44″||1500 W||4 kW||6 kW||12.5 kW/1100|
|OC4-2436-HE||24″ x 36″ x 20″||157″ x 56″ x 52″||3500 W||8 kW||12 kW||20 kW/1800|
|OC5-2436-HE||24″ x 36″ x 20″||189″ x 56″ x 52″||3500 W||8 kW||12 kW||20 kW/1800|
Our manual Optimum Consoles are our base models, most commonly used in industrial applications where ultimate control in ultrasonic precision cleaning is
not required, or where budget is an restraining issue over automation.
Every manual console includes:
- Manually adjustable digital temperature and timing controls — Allows operator to set each independently, per wash, rinse, and dry station.
- Smallest possible footprint — Saves space by maximizing compact design, with easy replacement of vapor degreasers.
- 316L stainless steel tanks — For maximum wear resistance and lifespan.
- Standard wire baskets — Available to fit inside each of our standard-size tanks.
- GenesisTM generators — Patented, constant power provides TRU-SWEEPTM sweep frequency cleaning action. Available in 25, 40, 58, 132, and 192 kHz frequencies, each designed for specific cleaning applications
- Heated ultrasonic wash station(s) — Provides high-intensity heated ultrasonic cleaning with filtered recirculation with overflow weir to remove oil and particulate contaminants, which automatically maintains a cleaner solution.
- Heated ultrasonic rinse station(s) — Provides two-stage, reverse flow cascade rinse with spray-over immersion, which conserves space and water usage, while maximizing rinses for spot-free drying.
- High-efficiency recirculating hot air dryer(s) — With unique updraft air flow design to dry parts quickly with compressed air blow-off to allow speed and efficiency. (Much better drying solution than traditional ultrasonic cross-flow or convection drying.)
- Sliding dryer cover — Promotes fast drying and protects against injury from flying particles.
- HEPA-type filters — Removes microscopic particles during drying cycle.
- Electrical control box — Conveniently located for easy access.
- Single point utility connection — Fully plumbed and valved to single point for quick and easy installation.